EnviroTex Lite® is a water clear 1:1 mix ration by volume epoxy resin used to coat surfaces. It cures to a long-lasting, high gloss coating in approximately 8 hours at 70°F, and reaches full strength and toughness in about 72 hours. This durable, resilient material requires no polishing to produce a high gloss. One coat is all that is usually required for an attractive finish, however, two or more coats maybe applied one over the other to build additional thickness. Read all instructions prior to use.
- The original 1:1 epoxy coating system since 1969
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio by volume
- 20-30 minute working time / 8-12 hour tack-free time
- Full cure in 72 hours
- FDA Complaint (FDA 21 CFR 175.300) when accurately measured, thoroughly mixed, and fully cured.
- Self-levels to approximately 1/16"
- Produces a durable high-gloss surface coating for artwork, table tops, crafts, and more!